In order to ascertain more accurate power readings, setting power thresholds add perspective to streaming data. In order to alter power thresholds, the user must be an organization administrator.
How to change an instrument's power threshold
- Click the Settings tab on the utilization meter.
- Two text boxes should appear.
- In the first box, enter an operating power threshold.
- In the second box, enter an idle power threshold.
- After entering new thresholds, click Update.
- Once clicked, a modal should appear, asking to confirm the threshold change.
- Click Yes to confirm.
- The device panel should enter a loading state and display 'Calculating Usage.'
- Once finished, the operating, idle and off statuses should reflect the change.