The My Organization screen allows organization administrators to configure organization-level settings, such as:
- Creating teams of users.
- Creating device groups.
- Arranging team visibility into certain device groups.
- Inviting new users.
- Manage general organization information.
- Configure alert recipients.
What you see on this screen depends on whether you're an admin or a member of your organization.
For users, the My Organization screen provides visibility into all other org members and all org devices.
1A. Administrator view of the default My Organization screen, Users view.
- Add a new Team - administrators can create a new Team.
- Edit team - administrators have the option to edit existing Teams - both Team information and Team visibility.
- Invite users - administrators can add users to an organization by sending prospective users invites.
1B. Administrator view of the My Organization screen, Devices view.
2A. Member view the My Organization screen.
While functionality is limited, users are still offered a glimpse into all other members of that organization.
2B. Member view of the My Organization screen, under Devices view.
Members are able to view all current organization devices.