What is Team visibility?
Device Groups can have their visibility feature set to one of two conditions: either all users in the org or to a specific Team or Teams.
If visibility is set to a specific Team, only that Team (or Teams) and the org administrators may view that particular Device Group. Anyone not a member of the Team will not have access.
How to set Team visibility - My Organization
Precondition: must first create a Team and a Device Group.
- Navigate to the My Organization screen.
- Click Devices.
- Click Team Visibility. A modal titled 'Device Group' should appear.
- Select Grant Visibility to selected teams. A dropdown menu should appear.
- Select the teams you wish to grant visibility to by clicking on the Visibility (eye) button.
To remove Team visibility
- Click on the desired Team from the 'My Organization' screen.
- Once the modal opens, click Visible Device Groups button.
- To remove Device Group visibility, click on green Toggle Visibility button for the particular Device Group.
- The Device Group should return to it's pre-visible state, with the button returning to its white appearance.
To learn more about editing Device Groups, please visit Editing Device Groups.