After creating a device, editing functionality can be achieved in two ways.
Editing from the My Organization screen
- Navigate to the My Organization screen.
- Click on Devices.
- Observe the 'Edit Device Group' section under the 'Device Group' header.
- Rename, Devices and Team Visibility all invoke the same modal, where all the aforementioned Device Group components can be edited.
- Click Done once complete.
Editing from the Device Group panel on All Devices
- Navigate to the All Devices screen.
- Click on the Device Group name listed under the Device Panels panel.
- The Device Group page should display.
- Click Edit Device Group.
- An 'Edit [Device Group Name]' modal should appear.
- By clicking Name this device group, the user can edit the Device Group name.
- By clicking Select devices in this device group, the user can select devices to add or remove.
- By clicking Choose who can see these devices, the user can select whether the Device Group is visible to all users or selected teams.
- Once editing is complete, click Done.