Metadata is how you track your instruments- things like names, asset numbers, locations, makes and models. TetraScience allows you to input or copy instrument metadata into the program.
Edit Device Metadata - My Devices Screen
From the 'My Devices' screen, it is possible to batch edit instrument metadata. To do this:
- Navigate to the 'Settings' page screen, from top navigation bar menu .
2. Click on "My Organization"
3. Navigate to the 'Devices' tab
4. In the 'Devices' section (below 'Device groups') click 'Edit All' on the far right.
5. This opens the 'Instrument Info Editor.' From this screen, you can edit device info as a spreadsheet.
Edit Device Metadata - Device Panels Screen
You can also edit individual device names from a device panel.
- From 'Device Panels' find the panel for the device you want to edit.
2. Click the gear icon to bring up the settings panel.
3. Click the pencil icon to edit the device name, and click the save icon when you are done.