You can export all of the feed data that you collect through TetraScience using the CSV file format. If a device has multiple feeds, e.g., temperature and relative humidity, you must export the data for each feed separately.
You can export up to 30 days of data at a time via the time range selector shortcuts, through the Device Panels screen.
Export device feed data
The procedure for exporting device feed data is:
- Locate the device of interest on the Device Panels or Lab Monitoring screens. If you are on the Lab Monitoring screen, click the device row to open the device panel.
- Use the chart tools (scroll, zoom, shortcut buttons, custom time range selector) to select the time range of interest.
- Click the black disk icon in the top center of the chart.
- The CSV should download immediately unless the modal is closed, before the download can complete.
- If the modal is closed before the download completes, you can still download the saved data on the Journal screen.
- Click the notebook button via the Select App dropdown to load the Journal screen.
- The saved data should display on the Journal screen and be ready for download.
Download device feed data
Streamed data can be downloaded from the device panel directly by clicking on the small floppy disk icon. For Utilization and Power meters, this button is found when you click on the 'Power' tab. When the data button
Journal Downloading variations
Downloading from the Journal
- Navigate to the Journal screen via the Journal icon.
- If you just recently saved data, the saved data block should display near the top.
- Enter the name of the device in the search bar at the top of the screen.
- Once the data is displayed, click the Download text button.
- The CSV should download immediately.
Downloading from a device panel
- From the desired device panel, click the floppy disk icon in the top center of the graph.
- A modal should appear, indicating that the download is building.
- After several seconds, a CSV download should appear in whatever folder you store downloads.
- If you click outside the modal however, the modal window will vanish and a green notey will indicate the data has been stored in the journal.
- If you navigate to the journal, the stored data will be displayed and available for download.
Download All Visible Logs from the Journal Screen
Unlike other Journal downloading that involves data streaming, the Download All Visible Logs provides a quick glance at all presently displayed Journal logs. This can include anything from alerting logs to data download records.
- Observe in the top righthand corner a button titled Download All Visible Logs. Click the button.
- The download should appear immediately.