Streamed data can be downloaded from the device panel directly by clicking on the small floppy disk icon. For Utilization and Power meters, this button is found when you click on the 'Power' tab. When the data button
Journal Downloading variations
Downloading from the Journal
- Navigate to the Journal screen via the Journal icon on the right nav.
- If you just recently saved data, the saved data block should display near the top.
- If searching is required, enter the name of the device in the search bar at the top of the screen.
- Once the data is displayed, click the Download text button.
- The CSV should download immediately.
Downloading from a device panel
- From the desired device panel, click the floppy disk icon in the right hand corner of the data graph.
- A modal window should appear, indicating that the download is building.
- After several seconds, a CSV download should appear in whatever folder you store downloads.
- If you click outside the modal however, the modal window will vanish and a green notey will indicate the data has been stored in the journal.
- If you navigate to the journal, the stored data will be displayed and available for download.
Download All Visible Logs from the Journal Screen
Unlike other Journal downloading that involves data streaming, the Download All Visible Logs provides a quick glance at all presently displayed Journal logs. This can include anything from alerting logs to data download records.
- Observe in the top righthand corner a button titled Download All Visible Logs.
- Click the button.
- The download should appear immediately.