The Lab Monitoring screen permits a constant view into the condition and alerting state of compatible devices.
Lab Monitoring display
Lab Monitoring offers a variety of features to maximize device visibility.
All Devices and Device Groups
- The Device Group left nav panel should display on the Lab Monitoring screen.
- By clicking on All Devices, all devices compatible with Lab Monitoring should display.
- By clicking on any listed Device Group, the display will either update to show compatible devices within that Device Group or will display the following message: 'No Instruments to Monitor.'
- For more information, please view Creating Device Groups.
Lab Monitoring alerting
Set an alert
- Click Add Alert for the device you wish to set an alert for.
- An Alert Management modal should appear.
- Click +Add New Alert.
- The modal display should alter to reveal fields for setting the new alert.
- Fill in the information and select a delivery mode.
- Once finished, click +Create Alert.
- The modal should retract. A green success notey should appear from the top of the screen, stating, 'Trigger Updated.'
Acknowledge an alert
- Once an alert has triggered, the device row should alter to display red with a large 'Acknowledge' button in the far right of the device row.
- The alert button should also flash red and display an alert count.
- Click the 'Acknowledge' button the device row.
- If the alert is still above the alerting threshold, the device row text will remain red.
- If the alert has returned to it's default, pre-triggered state, the device row text will display green.
Click a device row to invoke the Device Panel
- A modal should appear, displaying the Device Panel.
Using the search bar
- Users can search for a specific device by entering the Device Name.