- Have your WiFi network SSID and password available.
2. Plug in your Link, attach the WiFi antenna, and let these power up. You will see the green light on the side turn on.
3. Plug the link in to your computer via microUSB
4. Press and hold the green button until it starts blinking- this puts the link in 'provisioning mode.'
5. Open your dashboard, click on Darwin to bring up the menu below, then select 'Set up Link'
6. Select 'Wifi'
7. Select 'USB'
8. Select your operating system
9. Select your wifi network and enter the password, then click 'Connect.' After this step you should see a success message.