You can create a new reservation in two ways:
- By clicking on the Create button.
- By hovering the cursor over the light green instrument timeline.
When the reservation window pops up:
- Select the Reservation Type, who the reservation is For, and the Device by using the corresponding drop-down menus.
- Select the Start Date/Time and End Date/Time and add a Description.
- Click on the Create Reservation button.
All the reserved time slots are colored in blue. Reservations you have made will be labeled Me, and reservations made by others will be labeled with the user's initials. To display the full name, just move the cursor over the reservation slot. When reservations are made on behalf of other users, the color of the reservation time slot is light blue. Old reservations are greyed out.
In order to edit an existing reservation, click on the reservation slot and then click Save after the editing is complete. If you wish to delete the reservation, click on the red Delete button at the bottom left of the edit reservation window.